If your company is still coming to grips with the volatile risk environment that resulted from the latest economic crisis, you're not alone.
A new survey by Deloitte and Forbes Insights found that many are working hard to make sense of this highly changeable risk environment. In fact, a stunning 91 percent of companies intend to reorganize and reprioritize their risk management approaches in some way during the next three years.
The survey report, Aftershock: Adjusting to the new world of risk management, offers a detailed view into how companies are working to prepare their organizations to thrive amid ongoing instability and uncertainty on such matters as:
- What will the risk landscape look like in the next three years?
- What will be the most important sources of risk?
- How can technology help improve risk management?
- Should risk management be centralized, decentralized, or a mix?
- Who should be responsible for risk management?
- How much should we spend on risk management?
Be Risk Intelligent; Download “Aftershock: Adjusting to the new world of risk management” to view the responses of 192 executives and find out how others are dealing with the most pressing risk issues they face today.