This e-Book on information governance is produced by Compliance Week in cooperation with HP Autonomy. The e-Book offers various articles from Compliance Week regarding the importance of data classification, the process of creating an effective data security policy, and how to keep data secure against both internal and external threats. Also included is the HP Autonomy white paper, New Demands Are Changing the Face of Today's Archive.
- Crafting an Effective Data Security Policy
- Catching and Managing New Data
- First, Get Data Classification Right
- Protecting Data From Inside and Outside Threats
- Tracking Data After It Has Left the Building
- How to Destroy Data ... Once and for All