This Compliance Week e-Book, a special publication sponsored by NAVEX Global, offers articles on the role internal audit plays in countering bribery and corruption, how best to monitor and minimize third-party risk, and how the internal audit profession is slowly adapting a greater focus on strategic risk. Also included is the NAVEX Global white paper, How Internal Audit and Compliance Can Work Together to Implement a Compliance Program.
- Internal Audit Plays Big Role in Anti-Bribery Efforts
- A Slow Shift to Strategic Risk for Internal Audit
- Internal Audit Expands Risk-Management Role
- Internal Audit's Role in Managing Third-Party Risks
- Where the CCO & Internal Audit Should Report