Exterro, a provider of legal governance, risk, and compliance management solutions, has announced the release of Fusion Cloud Legal Hold.
“Until now, only the largest corporations have had the opportunity to take advantage of automated tools to reduce the time, risk, and cost involved in ensuring a defensible legal hold process,” said Bobby Balachandran, president and CEO of Exterro. “Fusion Cloud Legal Hold reduces risk exposure, provides compliance visibility, and delivers complete defensibility without the in-house architecture and extensive integrations that large companies require.”
The first in a series of cloud-based offerings, Fusion Cloud Legal Hold provides law firms with the solution needed to meet FRCP defensibility requirements and expand their e-discovery service offerings through a subscription-based license for predictable, attractive costing. Via private clouds hosted on partitioned SAS 70 Type II certified servers and with no deployment delay, Fusion Cloud Legal Hold delivers:
- Simple, automated hold notifications, reminders, and escalations for complete preservation;
- Defensible audit trails and reports to avoid sanctions;
- Comprehensive interview management to save time in identification and preservation;
- Integrates with matter management systems to avoid re-entry of matters; and
- Visibility into compliance through reporting to reduce liability risk.
Fusion Cloud Legal Hold will be generally available in mid-February. More information can be found here