What are the hallmarks of an effective corporate compliance program? How do you define "foreign official?" What constitutes proper/improper expenses? How does successor liability apply in the M&A context?
Our Webinar answers those questions and addresses the lessons learned from FCPA matters that arose in 2012 as well as insight gained by reviewing year one of the Whistleblower Program. Topics discussed include:
- Who and what is covered by the FCPA's anti-bribery and accounting provision
- Gaining awareness of the new joint guidance
- Recognizing the genesis of recent FCPA matters
- Improving your compliance program and identifying the key elements that should be incorporated
- Evaluating your fraud/FCPA risk assessment, audit plan, and ongoing monitoring and training
Click here to view the Webinar.