When: October 6-9
Where: Washington, D.C.
Click here to register
Network with and learn from over 1,000 compliance and ethics professionals, 100+ sessions, and more than 150 speakers from across industry and government at The Society of Corporate Compliance and Ethics' Compliance and Ethics Institute, taking place October 6-9, 2013, in Washington, D.C.
Choose from six tracks to ensure you get the content you want: risk, ethics, case studies, international/multinational, advanced discussion groups, and hot topics in compliance. You can follow a track throughout the conference, or move back and forth between them.
Topics to be addressed include anti-corruption, internal investigations, due diligence and third-party risk, codes of conduct, creating a corporate culture, training, auditing and monitoring, and much more.
You'll also hear from engaging keynote speakers, including:
- Judge Patti Saris, Chair, U.S. Sentencing Commission
- Stephen Cohen, Associate Director, Division of Enforcement, SEC
- Michael Horowitz, Inspector General, Department of Justice
- Nell Minow, Board Member, GovernanceMetrics International
- Michael Josephson, Founder, The Josephson Institute
- Peter Shankman, Author, Nice Companies Finish First
And with more than 1,000 attendees expected, you'll enjoy a wide range of networking opportunities. Meet your peers at the receptions, breaks, and sessions, or participate in SpeedNetworking and SpeedMentoring.
Don't miss the 2013 Compliance and Ethics Institute. Register Now