Bare Metal Restore is now available as part of Intronis' new ECHOplatform, offering complete physical-to-physical bare metal recovery and physical-to-virtual Bare Metal Restore recovery options for greater flexibility and performance.
Available at no additional charge to Intronis channel partners, these capabilities enable Intronis channel partners to choose from and deliver a variety of restore solutions such as:
- Recover back to the original system in the event of data corruption or hard drive failure;
- Recover to a replacement machine to address total system failure;
- Recover to a select point-in-time to resolve for data corruption or viruses;
- Restore physical images as virtual hard disks to a local or network location;
- Restore protected images as a virtual machine by leveraging restored virtual hard disks; and
- Mount recovered images as a drive to the same or different machine for file-level restore.