OpenPages 6.0, the latest release of IBM OpenPages GRC Platform, couples business intelligence with enterprise risk and compliance data aggregation and analysis for better insight into risk exposure, increased agility and improved decision making.
Key new features include better insight through enhanced business intelligence. OpenPages 6.0 improves the availability of risk and compliance data for business users by providing on-demand, mobile access, as well as easy to use interactive dashboards that do not require involvement from IT. This allows business managers to generate real insight from their data, enabling improved risk assessment and planning.
Additionally, OpenPages 6.0 includes significant enhancements to the Policy & Compliance Management (PCM) module that allows organizations to react quickly to changes in regulatory mandates and to manage regulator interactions effectively. New features include:
- Regulatory Change Management: lets users easily communicate, track, and manage regulatory change and enables quicker reactions.
- Regulator Interaction Management: provides workflow enablement to help users prepare for and manage complex regulator interactions.
- Policy Lifecycle Management: offers a new user-friendly view to consolidate policy details with configurable field/template definitions.
OpenPages 6.0 also includes significant enhancements to the OpenPages Internal Audit Module. Providing independent assessment of risk and compliance performance, the module now includes:
- Automated Audit Close: enhances standardization of audit close process enterprise-wide.
- Resource and scheduling: enhances audit process efficiency.
- Audit Template Library: enhances standardization of key audit processes.
- Time Tracking: audit managers can now track and manage audit expenses versus plan.
OpenPages 6.0 includes enhancements to support the largest global enterprise deployments. Built on the BI platform IBM Cognos, OpenPages 6.0 now supports Cognos 8.4 and is now powered by IBM AIX, the world's leading system for enterprise scalability. Version 6.0 further supports application server clustering to deliver massive vertical and horizontal system scalability.