Webcast details: April 16, 2020 – 11 a.m. ET
CPE Credit(s): 1
Internal controls are often considered to only be the responsibility of finance and audit professionals. But if internal controls work in harmony, across an organization and the Three Lines of Defense, they can help the organization avoid legal repercussions and run more effectively and efficiently. While creating a rigorous internal control system can be challenging, it’s definitely possible.
Join us for this this 60-minute webinar where Anil Jogani, Client Partner at Galvanize, will share actionable tactics for planning, implementing, reviewing, and testing internal controls—to help you achieve a sound internal control system for organizational success.
- Discover how to assess the maturity level of your internal controls
- Learn how to expand controls across the organization and Three Lines of Defense
- Understand the ‘change risk’ challenge and the role of risk driving the design of controls
- Learn how to create a sound internal control system and enable continuous monitoring
- Discover how to define internal control failures and steps to minimize them
Anil Jogani, Client Partner, GRC Strategy Advisor - Galvanize