Webcast details: March 26, 2019
CPE Credit(s): 1
Employee engagement is a struggle for most C&E leaders, but this informative webinar with Compliance Week will provide the tools and support compliance needs to garner more internal attention. Join us on Tuesday, March 26 from 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST to learn:
- How to erase the deep stigma often attached to communications produced by E&C.
- How to get management buy-in for new employee engagement initiatives.
- How to leverage other departments within your organization to get the message out.
- The ins and outs of how data can guide the organization’s approach to employee engagement.
- Best practices for engaging Millennial employees.
We’ll also focus on some of the specific tools you can use to drive employee engagement, including games & activities, media-rich interactive codes of conduct, and so much more.
Tom Fox, the Compliance Evangelist and Author
Louis Sapirman, former CCO at Dun and Bradstreet
No comments yet