This webcast aired on May 14, 2020.
CPE Credit(s): 1
Risk events eventually diminish, and the focus naturally turns to recovery. But COVID represents a unique challenge due it’s prolonged effects and the resulting cascading risks and possible disruptions. How can risk leaders focus on recovery while continuing to monitor for cascading risks? How should risk programs be managed post-COVID to prepare for recovery, remediation and renewal?
Join risk leaders with experience leading third-party risk at organizations like Guardian Life, Deutsche Bank, Citi, and others as they discuss the COVID crisis. Attendees will be given the opportunity to ask questions of the panelists.
- What risks need to be managed as teams come back to work?
- What disruptions and cascading risks need to still be monitored?
- What changes are expected in a post-COVID Regulatory landscape?
- What risk practices and disruption approaches need to evolve and how?
- What needs to be added to avoid future disruptions?
- Ivan PooranPabon, Head of Enterprise and Operational Risk, Guardian
- John Bree, Chief Evangelist & CRO, Supply Wisdom
- Victor Meyer, COO, Supply Wisdom, Former Risk Leader at Deutsche Bank and Former Vice-Chair of the WEF Global Pandemic Council.
Atul Vashistha, Chairman, Supply Wisdom