This webcast aired on July 26, 2022
CPE Credit(s): 1
It’s early days for environmental, social, and governance (ESG), relatively speaking, and best practices for building, quantifying, and disclosing programs are rapidly evolving. As companies move toward transparency and walking the talk by aligning corporate culture to stated ESG values, the historical function of ethics and compliance (E&C) rolls up naturally to support these efforts. Opportunities abound for E&C leaders who join the challenge to improve their company’s ESG report card.
This webinar will discuss the basic roadmap for aligning E&C with broader ESG initiatives and how it can increase the impact of your organization’s ESG profile—and potentially uncover some professional development opportunities along the way.
You will learn to:
- Familiarize yourself with the ESG standards and frameworks your company is reporting against
- Map your E&C initiatives to your company’s stated ESG goals and priorities
- Join your company’s ESG/corporate sustainability committee (or spearhead one if none exists)
- Contribute to your company’s ESG reporting processes
- Ensure your training modules and scenarios align with and reinforce ESG messaging
- Link your code of conduct to company core values
- Extend the reach of your E&C program to third parties
Jennifer Farthing Zahn, EdD, Senior Vice President, Learning - SAI360
Jon Bricker, Esq. Learning Strategy and Sales - SAI360