This webcast aired on March 15, 2023.
CPE Credit(s): 1
This free webcast will give you a taste of Compliance Week Training’s new instructor-led, virtual courses that provide the realistic experience of a financial crime risk event unfolding in real time. We’ll walk you through the scenarios used in this course, which include voice actors and fictitious documents, simulating a real-life crisis you will need to evaluate and resolve with your peers.
Learn about the teaching method that will revolutionize your continuous learning experience. Don’t wait to register—spots are limited!
You’ll also learn:
- AML and terrorist financing detection and prevention methods, as a preview of one of our popular immersive training courses.
- How stopping financial crime has a trickle-down effect that can help save the lives of victims being leveraged by bad actors.
- The benefits and challenges of collaborating with others to diagnose and resolve risk events in real time.
- Why scenario-based immersive learning is the most effective way to ensure your team is ready when a real crisis hits.
- How the teaching method pioneered by the International Compliance Association (ICA) and now offered by Compliance Week Training should change your expectations for continuous learning.
James Rickett, Course Director, Global Lead Anti Money Laundering & Sanctions Compliance - ICA
No comments yet