This webcast aired on May 10, 2022.
CPE Credit(s): 1
Long-term remote work plans are no longer news. To make decisions about the future of your work landscape, it is imperative to understand the responsibilities of your organization to keep remote workers safe while complying with federal E911 legislation.
Every organization that deploys multiline telephone systems in the United States is now required to comply with federal E911 regulations. Laws such as Kari’s Law and RAY BAUM’S Act spell this out, with the Federal Communications Commission enforcing.
E911 can seem like another daunting technical challenge, but RedSky makes E911 compliance easy. To help keep your people safe and your organization protected from exposure to this risk, you will learn everything needed to get you started in this webinar.
- How to keep remote workers safe with E911.
- Identify what devices in your environment need to comply.
- Gain 100 percent compliance with federal E911 legislation.
- Kari’s Law and RAY BAUM’S Act defined.
- What steps do I need to take to gain compliance? And by when?
- What are the specific deadlines for static vs. mobile/nomadic devices?
Ryan Olsen, Director of Sales Engineering, RedSky
Joseph Hruska, Sr. Manager Service Provider and Channel Partners, RedSky
No comments yet