This Webcast aired on May 17, 2021.
CPE Credit(s): 1
Are you confident that your sexual harassment policy and training are compliant with the nuances of numerous state and local laws, many of which have changed recently? Do you display posters and provide written notices to your employees on harassment and discrimination topics, as required in certain jurisdictions?
In this Webinar from former U.S. Department of Justice Attorney Michael Johnson, you will learn about the following legal requirements:
- Training requirements
- State-by-state content requirements
- Addressing other forms of harassment, abusive conduct, and bystander intervention
- Handling updates in laws and court decisions
- Accessibility for users with disabilities
- Providing training to non-English speakers
- Required expertise of trainers
- Allowing users to submit questions
- Dangers of pass/fail tests
- Policy, posting, and written notice requirements
Michael Johnson, CEO - Clear Law Institute
No comments yet