This webcast aired on March 31, 2022.
CPE Credit(s): 1
The evolving regulatory landscape continues to create new challenges for firms of all sizes. Anticipating and preparing for upcoming Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) rules and regulation changes requires an adept ability to accelerate new projects and priorities at a moment’s notice. In this webinar, we will dive into our predictions for the upcoming SEC agenda and ancillary regulatory changes, giving attendees a look into the implications for their compliance teams and how they can prepare for whatever comes next.
This webinar will cover:
- SEC regulations and rulings and what we predict will take priority in the forthcoming SEC agenda.
- What firms can do to prepare for enhanced regulations and the associated scrutiny of existing policies and procedures.
- A deep dive into key areas including cryptocurrency, cybersecurity, insider trading, and political contributions
Attendees will learn:
- Anticipated SEC priorities for 2022.
- Regulatory impacts around cryptocurrency, cybersecurity, insider trading, and political contributions.
- What their firm can do to prepare for potential new regulation.
Amy Kadomatsu, Chief Executive Officer - ComplySci
Mike Phillips, President - illumis, a ComplySci Company