This webcast aired on September 28, 2021.
CPE Credit(s): 1
Many companies are accelerating their digital transformation strategies and adoption of cloud computing, decommissioning data centers and legacy applications. Chief Compliance Officers (CCO) need to understand the implications of cloud migration and adoption for regulatory compliance obligations for information governance.
In this presentation, Jason Bero, Privacy, Risk and Compliance Officer, Microsoft Canada and Bill Tolson, Vice President Compliance and eDiscovery Solutions, Archive360 will review and discuss:
- The key pitfalls to avoid when choosing a “compliant” cloud platform
- SaaS, private cloud, hybrid - the advantages and disadvantages of each for regulatory compliance
- What you need to discuss with your IT and CISO team:
- Storage tiering
- Disaster recovery/geo replication
- Data migration to the cloud
- Long-term viability
- Data extraction - vendor lock-in
Jason Bero, Privacy, Risk and Compliance Officer, Microsoft Canada
Bill Tolson, Vice President Compliance and eDiscovery Solutions, Archive360