This webcast aired on November 23, 2021.
CPE Credit(s): 1
ESG has become a hot topic among business owners, investors, and customers, as it has helped many different organizations take on a more comprehensive and forward-looking system of compliance. ESG can help organizations assess the environmental, social, and governance impact of their business. ESG has grown in many different ways over the years, as its risk assessments, compliance testing, and remediation management are regularly changing. Software has proven to be important, as many investors are holding businesses accountable for their ESG practices.
Join John D. Gagel, Chief Sustainability Officer at Lexmark, Debra Sabatini Hennelly, Founder & President at Resiliti and Shaun Wong, AVP, ESG Product Line Management at MetricStream will be there to explain how:
- What is ESG and how is it evolving in a post pandemic world?
- Leveraging best practices from compliance program implementation to effectively implement a proactive ESG strategy
- How are ESG regulations changing and why?
- Expanding the strategic focus from “shareholder value” to “stakeholder value”
- The value of cross-functional collaboration in ESG implementation
Shaun Wong, AVP, ESG Product Line Management - MetricStream
John D. Gagel, CIH, Chief Sustainability Officer - Lexmark International, Inc.
Debra Sabatini Hennelly, Founder & President - Resiliti
No comments yet