This webcast aired on November 17, 2022.
CPE Credit(s): 1
Conflicts of interest (COI) management is an integral element of ethics and compliance programs. However, to effectively mitigate company risk, you must understand and manage the entire scope of disclosures, which goes beyond COI and includes gifts, travel, entertainment, lobbying, and anti-boycott.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss how to develop a holistic disclosure program, how to make it part of your risk assessment, and how to use it to meet regulatory obligations.
- The scope of disclosures beyond COI
- How to use disclosure as a tool for managing risk
- How to leverage disclosures to meet regulatory obligation
- Best practices from leading ethics and compliance practitioners
- The role of technology in scaling the disclosure processes
Noshin Khan - Senior Compliance Counsel, CoE – OneTrust
Gbemi Yusuff - Senior Compliance Counsel, CoE – OneTrust
No comments yet