This webcast aired on June 11, 2020.
CPE Credit(s): 1
Your organization likely has some means for managing third-party risk, but you probably suspect that there remain untapped opportunities to incrementally improve your program. While there is no one right Third-Party Risk Management, there is a model right for you, and incorporating best practices into your processes can have an exponential effect on your results.
What are best-in-class organizations doing today to streamline onboarding, make ongoing monitoring more efficient and ultimately drive more risk out of the business? Join ProcessUnity for a one-hour webcast at 2:00 pm EST on Thursday, June 11, 2020 and learn key strategies to mature your Third-Party Risk Management program.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Onboard new third-party services faster while keeping risk out
- Build a scoring system to calculate inherent risk and auto-scope due diligence
- Incorporate industry-standard questionnaires into assessment processes
- Improve vendor response rates and submission quality by reducing vendor fatigue
- Leverage external content to assist in ongoing vendor monitoring
Join us for this informative session and learn how to incorporate best practices into your program.
Ed Thomas, Senior Vice President of Marketing, ProcessUnity