This webcast aired on May 23, 2019.
CPE Credit(s): 1
Register for an Insurance Industry focused webcast on Data Privacy and receive CPE Credit for attendance.
As General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) completes one year and other global and national trends in data privacy regulations such as CCPA, NYSDFS are rolling out, a discussion with leading insurers is imperative.
How are they charting the course with regulators, employees, consumers, subjects, and third parties, in an increasingly risky and complex privacy regime will be examined.
- A look back of the first year of GDPR and what has changed within your company, in response to the new regulation
- A discussion of new and evolving data privacy laws that are in place or in the works, and how companies are viewing in light of last year’s and ongoing GDPR efforts
- A review of data privacy-related expenditures: what did you think you would spend on, what did you actually spend on, and what do you wish you had spent more or less on?
- Judy Titera, AVP & Chief Privacy Officer, Enterprise Security Group, USAA
- James Sherer, Partner at BakerHostetler
- Sanjay Manocha, Sr. Director
No comments yet