Webcast details: July 21, 2020 – 11 a.m. ET
CPE Credit(s): 1
Businesses are rethinking their strategies to maintain operations, minimize supply chain disruption, and manage heightened exposure to financial, legal, regulatory, or reputational risks.
Monitoring key suppliers and identifying alternate sources are important steps toward building a resilient supply chain that delivers service speed and scale. Can your organization quickly identify existing high-risk vendors and onboard new parties without increasing risk?
Join our panel to hear the opportunities and threats facing companies today, including:
- The latest impact of the COVID-19 crisis on supply chains and the compliance risks third parties pose
- How to identify and deal with additional risks such as changing guidelines
- Continuous monitoring of the latest risk events by using real-time data sources
- Third-party due-diligence best practices around the globe
- How digital technologies deliver effective risk tracking and remediation
- Subhashis Nath, Head of Enterprise Risk and Compliance, Genpact
- Joseph Olem, ABAC Program Director, Compliance at Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Jennifer Saperstein, White Collar Partner and Vice Chair, Anti-Corruption Group at Covington & Burling LLP
- Anu Priy Vij, Regulatory Compliance Leader, Genpact