Webcast details: September 23, 2021 – 2 p.m. ET
CPE Credit(s): 1
The goal of any investigation is to obtain a fast and straightforward view of the facts: what happened, when it happened, who was involved, and what further actions may be necessary to manage corporate exposure and risk. In its recent 2021 survey, Compliance Week and OpenText reveal the growing challenges of managing investigations, driven by an increasingly complex litigation and regulatory landscape.
Join experts from OpenText and Sidley Austin as they explore the survey findings, shed light into the challenges of managing investigations, and offer practical tips on how to leverage innovation to stay ahead and effectively support the investigative process.
- Trends driving the number and complexity of investigations
- The types of investigations expected to be a major focus in the immediate future
- What organizations see as their biggest pain points in conducting investigations
- Advanced technology, analytics and resource considerations
- “War stories” and best practices approaches for efficient and effective investigations
Get expert insights on addressing these challenges in advance to ensure an efficient, effective, thorough and successful investigation.
Andy Teichholz – Global Industry Strategist for Compliance & Legal, OpenText
Robert Keeling – Partner, Sidley Austin
Tracy Drynan – Principal Consultant, OpenText
Thomas Gricks, III – Lead Strategy Consultant, OpenText