This webcast aired on April 18, 2019.
CPE Credit(s): 1
The ever-changing regulatory landscape and sheer volume of third parties requires organizations to rethink their processes around pre-contract due diligence and ongoing vendor assessment reviews. Today’s most successful programs rely less on tedious, manual processes while incorporating verified, up-to-date information on financial status, watchlist compliance and information security from trusted providers.
Join Compliance Week, ProcessUnity, and Thomson Reuters for a one-hour webcast at 2:00 PM ET on Thursday, April 18, 2019 and discover the newest techniques for driving third-party risk out of your business.
Our panel of experts will discuss how to:
- Perform accurate internal assessments using verified financial health data
- Enhance due diligence with watchlist, sanction list and adverse media screening
- Improve the vendor assessment process through proper scoping
- Integrate scoring to streamline the assessment reviews
- Implement continuous monitoring capabilities
- Inject automation into your TPRM program, allowing you to asses more vendors, more thoroughly, in less time
Don’t miss this opportunity to explore how best-in-class organizations are strengthening and streamlining their third-party risk management efforts.
- Bryan Burhart, Director of Strategic Alliances
- Holly Sais Phillippi, Partner Director, Governance Risk & Compliance
No comments yet