This webcast aired on June 16, 2022.
While the federal government has been mandated to follow frameworks like the NIST RMF and CNSS 1253 for quite some time, more and more commercial organizations are voluntarily adopting cybersecurity risk management frameworks like NIST CSF, COBIT, ISO, and others considering recent legislation, executive orders, and reporting requirements.
Regardless of whether they are mandatory or voluntary, risk management frameworks allow organizations to standardize their risk management processes, assist with risk decision-making and reporting, and establish a baseline set of security controls to keep the organization safe from what is now a very volatile threat environment.
Both veterans and newbies can find the process of implementing frameworks daunting, time-consuming, and costly. This is where a workflow automation tool can make all the difference.
In this webinar, Steve Horvath, Senior VP, Xacta Solutions, and Stephanie Lacy, senior solutions architect, will discuss:
- How adopting a cybersecurity risk management framework can help your organization when it comes to:
- Standardizing cybersecurity risk management processes;
- Generating internal reports and metrics for decision makers; and
- Implementing best practices and cyber hygiene to prevent security breaches that will need to be reported and made public.
- How frameworks can be tailored to meet the specific needs of an organization.
- How automating frameworks brings additional and worthwhile benefits.
- How Xacta’s customization and intelligent workflow capabilities can make framework adoption less complicated and less costly for your organization.
Join Steve and Stephanie for this informative webinar that will help you to understand the importance of frameworks and how they can be implemented in your organization
Steve Horvath, Senior VP, Xacta Solutions - Telos
Stephanie Lacy, Senior Solutions Architect - Telos