This webcast aired on August 11, 2022.
**This webcast did not offer CPE credit.
No one likes to spend their money on things like insurance, taxes, fees, or compliance. It doesn’t feel like a good return on investment (ROI). But compliance is a good investment, and one that should not be delayed.
You can pay now or pay later, but compliance comes with a true cost—one that has increased at least 45 percent since 2011. This is understandable considering there has been a 500 percent increase in regulatory change since the 2008 financial crisis.
These costs come from trying to comply with multiple requirements, constantly responding to audits, securing the increasingly complex hybrid enterprise, and the resulting tool and spreadsheet sprawl to try and keep up with it all. To find that elusive ROI, it is imperative to understand where current costs are coming from and the best approach for controlling them, so you do not pay the ultimate cost of a breach later.
During this webinar, you will hear about:
- How much corporations spend on compliance and the fallout from the delay of implementing a cost-effective compliance program
- Challenges organizations are facing when it comes to cybersecurity risk and compliance in 2022
- How to identify where costs of compliance can be optimized
- Options for minimizing compliance costs while improving efficiency in compliance activities through the IBM Active Governance Solution that provides:
- Tailored, proactive governance solutions
- Assistance with risk reduction strategies
- Automation of the most time-consuming compliance activities with Xacta® by Telos Corporation
Cybersecurity threats and risk are universal in today’s world and truly can impact all levels of an organization. Developing new and efficient ways to streamline cyber risk and compliance operations is more important than ever before. We hope you will join us for this informative webinar that can provide you with the information needed to fully realize cost savings and benefits when it comes to compliance throughout the organization.
Evelyn Anderson, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, IBM Distinguished Engineer - IBM Master Inventor IBM Security
Hugh Barrett, Chief Product Officer - Xacta Telos Corporation