This webcast aired on December 3, 2019.
CPE Credit(s): 1
Risks associated with third parties are increasingly complex and interconnected.
From bribery and corruption to emerging ESG and reputational risks, corporate compliance functions are expected to protect their business from regulatory liability without slowing the pace of business. This is despite often having fewer resources to manage ever-increasing amounts of third parties and data.
So how have some compliance functions transformed third party risk management from a firefighting exercise into a proactive business advantage?
Join our webcast to learn how you can create the proportionality and scale your third party risk management program needs to become a business enabler while protecting from regulatory or operational changes.
Our speaker panel, formed of practitioners with frontline experience in law enforcement and multinational corporates, will offer practical guidance on how to: assess the risks, weigh them against each other, and leverage technology to take a proactive stance.
- Risk-based approach: how to scale your program efficiently and in line with your risk exposure
- Proportionality: how to conduct the appropriate levels of due diligence – whether you have 200 third parties or 20,000
- Technology: why a tech-powered compliance approach enables business value and process excellence
- George “Ren” McEachern, Managing Director at Exiger and former FBI International Corruption Squad Head
- Jonathan Chibafa, Director, Anti-Bribery & Corruption at Exiger and former compliance/legal expert at GlaxoSmithKline and Tesco
- Aaron Narva, Vice President | Global Head, Exiger Insight 3PM at Exiger