This webcast aired on August 22, 2019.
CPE Credit(s): 1
Organizations are failing to solve the employee-spend challenge as travel and expense (T&E) transactions continue to suffer from non-compliance and fraud. Companies also have unnecessarily high audit costs and inadequate risk coverage thanks to manual testing of T&E transactions.
Leading T&E teams treat audits as more than simply a compliance exercise. They’re embedding digital technologies into their operations – including language neutralization, AI, analytics, machine learning, and case management workflows – to rethink how they address compliance.
See how you can transform your risk function by joining our webinar on August 22, 2019, at 11am (ET) | 4pm (UK) | 5pm (CET), with the Executive Director of Compliance at Alexion Pharmaceutical, Former Chief Compliance Officer at Coca-Cola, and Senior Ethics & Compliance Professional. You will hear how organizations are:
- Reducing risk exposure and compliance breaches by reviewing 100% of transactions
- Enhancing governance and transparency with near real-time visibility of non-compliance
- Improving employee behavior by identifying behavioral patterns and addressing the root cause of incidents
- Eliminating the manual effort required for reviewing T&E transactions, reducing audit costs by 40%
- Subhashis Nath, Head of Enterprise Risk & Compliance, Genpact
- Natasha Trifun, Executive Director of Compliance, Alexion Pharmaceuticals
- Sharon Zealey, CEO, Next-Gen Compliance, Former US Attorney and Chief Compliance Officer, Coca-Cola
- Sabina Sudan, Senior Ethics & Compliance Professional; Former VP & Compliance Officer, GSK