Ipswitch File Transfer—a provider of solutions that move, govern and secure business information between employees, business partners and customers—announced today the immediate availability of MOVEit Cloud and MOVEit Ad Hoc Transfer.
To meet the growing demand of companies that are leveraging cloud software-as-a-service options, MOVEit Cloud delivers the first enterprise-class managed file transfer solution in the cloud. MOVEit Cloud combines the comprehensive functionality demanded by businesses today, including system-to-system, group, and person-to-person sharing of files, within an easy-to-use cloud service.
MOVEit Cloud offers companies the following benefits:
- A scalable architecture;
- Elasticity to meet peaks in demand;
- System administration to supplement existing IT resources;
- Budget predictability and flexibility;
- Simple user-based pricing; and
- Configuration in hours without burdening IT.
Also immediately available today: MOVEit Ad Hoc Transfer provides an easy-to-use IT-sanctioned alternative for employees to conveniently transfer confidential and sensitive information in a secure manner. In this way, MOVEit Ad Hoc transfer addresses one of IT's biggest security challenges today: the growing risk created by employees' misuse of personal e-mail and file sharing sites to share sensitive business information.
With MOVEit Ad Hoc Transfer, organizations of all sizes can:
- Take advantage of secure person-to-person communication with a secure, standalone file sharing solution;
- Easily share their larger files with employees, partners, and groups;
- Securely and quickly send encrypted files and messages to other people using a Web browser or Outlook;
- Quickly provision new users with self-registration and guest user features; and
- Easily administer and automate file transfers with IT control and governance.
Find more information on MOVEit Cloud and MOVEit Ad Hoc Transfer here.