Compliance officers know a big part of their job is to stay informed, get ahead of the latest compliance-related happenings, and advise senior management of their potential impact on the organization. Many of the world’s leading brands and advisory firms like State Farm, Oracle, Target, IBM, Starbucks, EY, PwC, and FedEx rely on their Compliance Week membership to both stay current and demonstrate due diligence on the evolving compliance landscape.
A Compliance Week corporate membership provides unlimited team-wide opportunities to get ahead of potential issues in areas such as Regulatory Policy & Enforcement,
AML, Anti-Corruption, Sanctions, Ethics & Culture,
Corporate Governance, Risk Management, Cyber-Security,
and Data Privacy.
Please e-mail Patrick Romano at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- CORPORATE MEMBERSHIP
- All Membership features plus:
- ✔Seat on the CW Content Advisory Board
- ✔VIP access to CW virtual summits: TPRM, Data Privacy, Cyber-Security
- ✔Data-centric research & case studies and members-only Webcasts
- ✔Supplementary materials and engagement tools
- $1,8955 Users (5% discount)
- $3,59110 Users (10% discount)
- $6,38420 Users (20% discount)