Webcast details: November 5, 2019 – 2 p.m. ET
CPE Credit(s): 1
Your organization probably has some means for managing third-party risk, perhaps most urgently within the onboarding process, or maybe in response to regulatory demands. Yet you probably suspect that there remain untapped opportunities for reducing risk while at the same time reducing overhead. Or for gaining greater control over your contracting and negotiation processes. Or for simply enjoying greater ROI on your risk management investments. These are truly achievable goals. But to move toward them, you must understand where you stand with vendor risk management right now.
Join Compliance Week, ProcessUnity, and BitSight for a one-hour webcast at 2:00 pm on Tuesday, November 5, 2019 and learn the key steps to advance to a best-in-class vendor risk management program.
Attendees will learn how to:
- Utilize the best methods for identifying potential vendor risks
- Develop effective strategies for addressing higher-risk vendors
- Implement ongoing oversight utilizing metrics and external alerts
- Develop a comprehensive pre-contract due diligence program
- Leverage ongoing monitoring to assess and track your vendors security risks
Join us for this informative session and learn how to incorporate best practices into your program.
Ed Thomas, Vice President of Marketing - ProcessUnity
David Hawkins, CISSP, Consulting Engineer - BitSight Technologies