Webcast details: October 17, 2023 – 2 p.m. ET
CPE Credit(s): 1
Businesses are facing an increasing amount of pressure to protect their customers’ data and demonstrate privacy compliance. At the same time, for most modern organizations, more data is flowing to third parties than ever before.
As a result, working with third parties introduces a whole new set of risks and challenges, especially as it relates to privacy compliance. That’s why it’s crucial to design a third-party risk management (TPRM) program that enables greater privacy compliance.
So, what steps can you take to build a TPRM program that aligns with your privacy goals? Join us as we discuss 10 best practices for privacy compliance when working with third parties. We’ll cover the entire third-party lifecycle, from onboarding to offboarding, showing you how to integrate privacy compliance into your TPRM program. You’ll also learn how to collaborate effectively with other departments, such as infosec and procurement, to reduce third-party risk and demonstrate compliance with the latest privacy regulations.
- Learn how to overcome common TPRM privacy compliance challenges
- Get best practices for privacy compliance as it relates to third parties
- Understand how to integrate privacy compliance into your TPRM program
- Uncover ways to collaborate with key third-party risk stakeholders
- Discover tactics to protect your customers’ data and meet privacy regulations