Compliance Week, the leading news, analysis and information resource for the ethics, governance, risk, and compliance profession, is proud to release its fourth annual Top Minds, a special issue that profiles a dozen of the most influential thought leaders in the ethics and compliance field today.
Featured in this year’s special issue are:
- Stephanie Davis, Chief Ethics & Compliance, Volkswagen Group of America;
- Collen Dorsey, Director, Organizational Ethics & Compliance, Univ. of St. Thomas Law School;
- Lynn Haaland, SVP, Deputy GC, Global CCEO & Chief Counsel, Cybersecurity, PepsiCo;
- Stephen C. King, SVP, Counsel, Investigations and Compliance, Mastercard;
- Fabiana Lacerca-Allen, SVP Compliance, Aimmune;
- Leo Mackay, Jr., SVP Ethics and Enterprise Assurance, Lockheed Martin;
- Jim Massey, Global VP of Sustainability, AstraZeneca;
- Matthew Pachman, Vice President, Chief Risk and Compliance, FTI Consulting
- Steven Pearlman, Labor & Employment Lawyer, Proskauer Rose;
- Chuck Senatore, Head of Risk Oversight, Devonshire Investors, Fidelity Investments;
- Mary Shirley, Senior Director, Ethics and Compliance, Fresenius Medical Care; and
- John Walsh, Partner, Eversheds Sutherland.
Top Minds was devised by Compliance Week as a way to spotlight the best and brightest in the ethics and compliance profession, while also highlighting an important new direction for Compliance Week itself—including in-depth interviews with the leaders of the compliance community.
- PDF, Size 4.72 mb