Fenergo, a provider of Client Lifecycle Management (CLM) solutions for financial institutions, announced the creation of an application on Salesforce AppExchange.
The app, called Client Lifecycle Management: Front to Middle Office Transformation, is designed for financial firms deploying Salesforce to streamline their client onboarding and lifecycle management processes. The application will allow end-users to configure Salesforce with Fenergo’s industry-standard set of mandatory and optional fields for regulatory compliance processes, including KYC, CDD, and AML.
The app will allow financial institutions that deploy Salesforce to:
- Configure Fenergo instances and map to existing objects in Salesforce;
- Capture mandatory and optional fields for new legal entity creation;
- Trigger Client Onboarding Cases;
- Link to existing entity registers;
- Search for existing Fenergo entities;
- Drill down into status of cases;
- Upload required onboarding documents;
- View existing and add new products;
- Customize data sets; and
- Retrieve latest case status.