Ensuring compliance with third-party risk management (TPRM) regulatory and cyber security requirements means having the right combination of processes and controls in place, and that you can efficiently demonstrate these processes and controls to auditors. To help simplify the process, Prevalent has developed a new guide that summarizes the 6 key best practices of third-party risk.
This complementary guide distills our 15+ years of experience working with hundreds of customers like you to:
- Identify where your organization is in the third-party risk maturity cycle
- Make the critical decisions on how to tier vendors based on multiple criticality factors
- Design questionnaires to effectively survey third-party controls
- Conduct due diligence and determine residual risk levels
- Analyze and score vendors according to what matters
- Remediate to reduce risks to an acceptable level
- Report to auditors and prove compliance
This paper also delivers tips on key capabilities to seek and pitfalls to avoid, while providing practical advice from risk management leaders who have successfully navigated the path to TPRM program maturity.
For guidance on a more mature, resilient third-party risk management program, download the best practices guide today.
- PDF, Size 0.92 mb