The list of Frequently Asked Questions addresses the most common requests, but we can always be reached at (888) 519-9200 or via e-mail.
- How much do subscriptions cost and what's included?
Subscriptions start at $1,199 for a single user. Subscriptions include access to Compliance Week's myriad databases, research, newsletters, print magazine, and more, including discounted access to events, CPE Webcasts, and other offerings. Click here for more information on a Compliance Week subscription.
- How do I subscribe to Compliance Week?
Click here to subscribe to Compliance Week.
- What is a multi-user subscription?
Many corporations have more than one subscriber to Compliance Week. Our multi-user subscriptions are tiered so that, for example, entire legal or internal audit departments can subscribe at a significant discount. Multi-user subscriptions can be customized so that they include multiple departments, business units, regions, boards of directors, and entire companies.
To discuss multi-user subscriptions and pricing, please contact us via e-mail or at (888) 519-9200.
- What is my username and password?
We no longer use usernames; access to all Compliance Week content is through your email address and password. Click here to have a temporary password sent to you. For assistance, call us toll-free at (888) 519-9200, or contact us via e-mail.
- How do I change my log-in information?
You can have your email address changed by contacting Customer Service. To reset your password, click here to have a temporary password sent to you.
- I'm a member of a multi-user account. How do I log in?
Our log-in procedure has changed. All users must now log in with their own email address and password. If you don't have a password (or you've forgotten it), simply enter your email address here and a temporary password will be emailed to you. We encourage you to change your password after signing in.
If you receive an error message when entering your email address, please contact us.
- I'm a member of a multi-user account. How do I change the address to which Compliance Week's print edition is sent?
Please call us toll-free at (888) 519-9200 or contact us via e-mail.
You can also contact your Account Administrator, who is typically the person at your company who purchased the subscription. You can determine who that person is by clicking the My Account link in the upper-right hand corner of the homepage (once you're logged in).
- I'm the Account Administrator for a multi-user account. How do I add, remove, or edit employees to the Compliance Week distribution list?
Simply login to your account, go to the My Account page, and click on the "Account Members" tab, or call us toll-free at (888) 519-9200 and we will assist you.
- I'm the Account Administrator for a multi-user account. How can I change my own information?
Please call us at (888) 519-9200 or contact us via e-mail.
- Can I receive CPE credits for webcasts on demand?
You must be a subscriber to Compliance Week, and you must be logged in.
- Why am I not receiving the weekly e-newsletter?
To guarantee you receive our newsletters, please contact your network administrator to add the following host addresses to your company's e-mail SPAM filter "whitelist":
You will only receive e-mail newsletters from Compliance Week through those servers.
- Why am I not receiving my monthly print edition?
You can confirm we have your correct mailing address on file by contacting your Account Administrator. You can determine who that person is by clicking the My Account link in the upper right hand corner of the homepage (once you're logged in).
You can also call us toll-free at (888) 519-9200, or reach us via e-mail.