A step-by-step guide to getting a money transmitter license in California

Money transmitters must be licensed in virtually every state in the U.S. Here is a handy checklist to ensure you are in compliance with California’s licensing requirements.

lock iconTHIS IS MEMBERS-ONLY CONTENT. To continue reading, choose one of the options below.