The tensions between China and the U.S. have been building for over a year, and are now at the top of the headlines. China watchers at I-OnAsia have recently prepared an assessment of the situation. This guide focuses on the reality of China’s empowerment, and provides a useful set of scenarios of impact on businesses.
I-OnAsia’s scenarios touch on:
- The growth potential in China for U.S. companies.
- Challenges from Chinese SOEs.
- Why Chinese competitors are well positioned.
- How U.S. corporate structures may respond.
- How intellectual property rights remains an important issue.
- Where corruption could pose challenges.
- The rise of headline risks.
Read the I-OnAsia 2018 Insights Guide: Responding To An Empowered China.
- PDF, Size 0.31 mb