Fenergo, a provider of client lifecycle management (CLM) solutions for financial institutions, announced the launch of the Fenergo Hierarchy Manager (FHM).
The ultimate beneficial ownership (UBO) and counterparty hierarchy modeling and visualization tool, built on the latest Force-directed graph technology, streamlines anti-money laundering (AML) screening.
The new solution provides financial institutions with a single, aggregated view of hierarchy relationships, associations, and beneficial owners via interactive analytics and dashboards. Users can identify the connections between beneficial owners, associations, counterparties, and customers, helping to highlight potential links to financial criminals, politically exposed persons (PEPs), and/or terrorist activity.
FHM was developed in response to client demand to streamline know your customer (KYC), AML, and tax compliance obligations such as the FinCEN Final Rule (CDD), Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), and Common Reporting Standard (CRS).
Key features include:
- Graph data visualization view to support the multi-directional nature of complex hierarchy datasets;
- Listed tree structure view, which summarises the nested relationships of parent/child associations for enhanced auditability;
- Contextual actions to simplify the adding of associations and assessments to hierarchy manager entities;
- Dynamic real-time filtering to easily identify key entities or hierarchies; and
- Clear high-risk entity views and indicators.