Your policies and procedures tell your employees, partners, customers and vendors how you operate – from the offers you price, to the credit you extend, from the trades you conduct to the parties you hire.
With so much at stake, and all of it within a fluid context of changing regulations and expectations, a static library of policies isn’t enough. Your “policies policy” must be dynamic, an active agent for the creation, distribution, documentation, and management of policy itself.
Download ProcessUnity’s white paper, 5 Key Things Your “Policies Policy” Must Have, to find solutions to the most common policy challenges companies like yours face, including:
- Managing the creation and approval of new policies/procedures
- Controlling versions to minimize confusion
- Certifying “read and understood” activity among employees
- Responding to and making changes
- Tracking the inevitable exceptions and incidents you need to address
Finally, 5 Key Things will offer one easy approach for mastering all your policy challenges in a way that brings simplicity to your organization—and satisfaction to your stakeholders.
- PDF, Size 3.9 mb