This webcast aired on September 12, 2023.
CPE Credit(s): 1
Organizations face many different types of risks and have learned to manage these as they plan and operate. Complete risk elimination is not always possible.
Data is no different. Data is critical for most enterprises to function but carries varying levels of risk that cannot be eliminated. This session is focused on the practical steps to balancing the risks, looking at the people, practices, and technologies behind the effort.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Obligations and risks that are relevant to your data and key themes and approaches in helping to better manage that risk
- Leveraging and benefiting from a holistic governance approach by aligning the right stakeholders in your organization
- What key technology and compliance factors contribute to risk in your data landscape
- How to scale your data risk program
- Practical methods of reducing risk by leveraging common practices and technologies
Dan Manners, Vice President Product Strategy – Archive360
Jay Cohen, Senior Advisor – Compliance Systems and Legal Group (CSLG)
Mark Diamond, President and CEO – Contoural, Inc