This webcast aired on June 29, 2023.
CPE Credit(s): 1
Today’s organizations are creating more data than ever before while legal and compliance obligations never abate. Maintaining compliance while supporting business and operational needs requires firms to know:
- What data they have;
- What obligations are associated with the data;
- Who has access to that data; and
- What data should be kept and how to retire or delete data effectively
Currently, many organizations’ data is siloed into its unique application, which presents its own compliance issues. Leaving data in operational systems longer than necessary raises significant privacy and security risks and prevents effective management and retrieval for compliance purposes. This webinar will provide practical guidelines for compliance professionals to address the pervasive issue of unmanaged data.
In the webinar you will learn:
- How to proactively discuss data governance requirements with your records management, IT, and information security organizations.
- How to use artificial intelligence/machine learning to discover and protect your data while increasing the productivity and accuracy of your team to identify risk
- How to leverage technology in a holistic approach to managing the organization’s compliance obligations
George Tziahanas, Vice President Compliance – Archive360