This webcast aired on September 7, 2023.
CPE Credit(s): 1
Are you staying vigilant when it comes to third-party risk? With more businesses relying on external third parties, it’s critical to monitor third-party risk on an ongoing basis. After all, an assessment is only a snapshot in time. But monitoring third parties is difficult, especially without the right tactics and tools in place.
So, how do you stay on top of new third-party risks as they arise? How do you know what risks to look for and how to find them? In this webinar, we’ll share seven practical tips for effective third-party risk monitoring, helping you to identify new risks and take timely action to protect your business.
Attend this webinar to learn:
- The importance of ongoing monitoring with business justification metrics
- Best practices for monitoring third-party risks across risk domains
- The top risks to look out for as it relates to your third parties
- Tips for automating incident response when new risks arise
- Methods to remove human error when monitoring third-party relationships
Tanner Boswell, Manager, Solutions Engineer – OneTrust