This webcast aired on December 18, 2018.
CPE Credit(s): 1
Third-party risk has evolved over time as companies continue to leverage outside products and services to gain a competitive edge in their markets. Understanding the finer points of a third-party relationship and what real risks exist has led to an industry of people, process, and technology solutions available to help companies consume, analyze, and make decisions on how they utilize and mitigate third-party exposure.
Join ProcessUnity and EY for a one hour Webcast at 2:00 PM EDT on Thursday, October 18, 2018 and learn not only what is working today, but also what trends are emerging and what future state is starting to take shape.
Attendees will learn:
- Challenges and opportunities for solving a shared problem
- Internal third-party risk process review and current state
- Existing sources of information
- Trends in strategies
- Emerging operating models
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn about the future of third-party risk and what you can do to plan for it.
- Todd Boehler, Vice President of Product Strategy at ProcessUnity
- Adam Horowitz, Senior Manager Advisory, Financial Services at EY