This webcast aired on June 2, 2020.
CPE Credit(s): 1
With multiple regulatory and compliance events happening and more on the horizon, companies of all sizes and complexity are having to quickly respond and adhere to newrules and requirements. In turn, organizations are rethinking how they meet new protocols to achieve and maintain compliance through sound readiness strategies and planning.
While preparing for new and emerging regulations and implementing compliance processes into an operational framework is a commercial imperative, there are many challenges (and opportunities) to consider along the way: legal implications, budgeting, cost savings, resource allocation, efficiency gains, new technologies and timelines just to name a few.
Please join our upcoming webcast, and hear from legal, technical and operational experts as they discuss key aspects, benefits and pitfalls to avoid when devising and implementing a regulatory and compliance readiness strategy.
- Executing a scalable model with legal, technology, service providers and internal teams
- Cost predictability and control strategies to support change management
- Practicalities of extending compliance programs into digital transformation efforts
- Identifying opportunities to reduce operational pressure and resource constraint
- Re-thinking the ways in which risk is measured to better reflect present realities
Mercedes Kelley Tunstall, Partner - Loeb & Loeb LLP
Corwin Eversley, Director of Analytics, Contracts, Compliance and Commercial Services - Integreon