This webcast aired on March 24, 2020.
CPE Credit(s): 1
The saying goes–an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. In the world of Third-Party Risk, prevention comes from automation and prescriptive analytics such as financial health, that help you gain visibility into the risk profile of a potential vendor.
Join ProcessUnity and Rapid Ratings for a 60-minute webinar on Tuesday, March 24, 2002 at 2:00 pm ET and learn how to create a best-in-class vendor risk management program.
Learn how to:
- Assess the inherent and residual risk of critical vendors across numerous domains to proactively manage risks and ensure business continuity
- Adopt automated systems for onboarding and due diligence to build an efficient and effective vendor risk management processes
- Utilize predictive analytics to assess the financial health of public and private vendors for increased visibility and transparency
- Leverage the financial health ratings in the due diligence process to provide a view of the financial stability, operating efficiency, and probability of defaulting
- Gain clarity of your Third-Party’s risk profile…before you sign the contract
James H. Gellert, Chairman and CEO - RapidRatings
Sean Cronin, Chief Executive Officer - ProcessUnity