This webcast aired on April 23, 2020.
CPE Credit(s): 1
Pandemics represent a unique disaster risk scenario as a result of “cascading risks”. Cascading risks pose an immense challenge to risk leaders due to progressive failures that will result in the deterioration of the health of third parties and supply chains as the situation progresses.
Join risk leaders with experience leading third-party risk at organizations like BNY Mellon, Deutsche Bank, Citi, and others as they discuss the COVID crisis. One panelist will also bring the unique perspective as the former Vice-Chair of the World Economic Forum (WEF) Global Agenda Council on Pandemic. Attendees will be given the opportunity to ask questions of the panelists.
- What are the current TPRM challenges facing your peers?
- How are enterprises handling those challenges?
- How will third-party health deteriorate and risk cascade as the COVID-19 crisis continues, and what are the implications for business?
- How does real-time and continuous risk monitoring play a critical role in mitigating the risks?
- Alpa Inamdar, Head of TPG Advisory - BNY Mellon
- Atul Vashistha, Chairman - Supply Wisdom
- John Bree, Chief Evangelist & Chief Risk Officer - Supply Wisdom
- Victor Meyer, Global Head of Third-Party Risk Management (TPRM) Remediation Program, Non-Financial Risk Management - Deutsche Bank
No comments yet