This webcast aired on February 23, 2023.
CPE Credit(s): 1
In the new year, compliance officers can’t be certain of much other than continued uncertainty.
Will there be a recession? Will there be significant changes to regional privacy laws? Are fraud and cybersecurity risks going to escalate? In this environment, and with compliance resources and support contracting rather than expanding, compliance teams are intensifying their focus on mitigating risk from third-party relationships.
In a recent survey by Dun & Bradstreet and Compliance Week, more than half of respondents indicated they had increased vendor/third-party due diligence efforts because of global disruption and instability. This webinar will recap the results of this third-party risk management (TPRM) survey and will also explore:
- Strategies for conducting due diligence more efficiently with fewer resources
- The importance of mastering your compliance data to get better results from TPRM programs
- Strategic models for third-party due diligence that help you determine which risks are most material to your operations
- Brian Farley, Vice President/Business Segment Manager, Third-Party Risk & Compliance - Dun & Bradstreet
- Paul Westcott, Product Director, Know Your Customer/Know Your Business (KYC/KYB) - Dun & Bradstreet