This webcast aired on March 1, 2022.
CPE Credit(s): 1
With more vendors to onboard and monitor post-contract, third-party risk teams can struggle to keep up with the assessment workload. On the flip side, vendor populations are being crushed by the weight of responding to too many assessment requests. Ultimately, many organizations are asking too many unnecessary questions or not enough necessary questions. These inefficiencies lead to extra busywork, slower results, and the potential for more risk.
It’s time to look at how to properly scope your vendor assessments.
Join ProcessUnity for a one-hour webcast and discover best practices and the newest techniques for appropriately scoping pre- and post-contract due diligence assessments.
In this session you will learn how to:
- Incorporate inherent risk into assessment scoping
- Generate self-scoping questionnaires
- Build “emergency use” questionnaire templates for unexpected risks
- Map your questions to industry frameworks, regulations, and standards
- Ask questions that are related to your control set
- Eliminate unnecessary questions
Ed Thomas, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Sales Operations, ProcessUnity
No comments yet