This webcast aired on January 29, 2019.
CPE Credit(s): 1
If you are feeling challenged by new privacy regulations, you’re not alone. It’s increasingly difficult to create a consolidated view of data across borders to enable innovation and more efficient controls. So how do you keep innovation projects running amidst “data minimization” initiatives?
Our panel of big privacy experts will discuss innovative GDPR-compliant technologies that enable you to save, use and analyze customer data, while remaining compliant with evolving privacy regulations.
What will you learn?
- Preserve historic customer data for data analytics and big data innovation projects
- Avoid regulator injunctions preventing data processing, mandating data deletion and eliminate risk of fines and liabilities for violating data privacy regulations
- Create a single view of data across borders without risk of violating privacy and data sovereignty rules
- Keep Big Data innovation projects running when compliance teams must restrict access to key data sets
- Enable integration of best of breed 3rd party solutions to enhance the customer experience without violating privacy regulations
- Nirvana Farhadi, Global Head, Financial Services RegTech, Risk & Regulatory Compliance Affairs - Hitachi Vantara
- Diane Saucier, Senior Solutions Marketing Manager, Financial Services - Hitachi Vantara
- Dan Knight, Chief Technology Officer Americas, Financial Services - Hitachi Vantara
- Gary LeFever, Co-Founder and Chief Executive Officer - Anonos